Federal Reserve Bank of Boston Economic Quiz
One Man's Junk is Another Man's Treasure
1. Which of the following terms is NOT associated with the phrase, ''junk bond''?
Speculative Grade Bond
Investment Grade Bond
2. True or False: If a junk bond defaults, bondholders will lose all of the remaining principal and interest of that bond.
3. In which of the following years was issuance of junk bonds greatest?
4. Which of these corporations does NOT issue its debt in the high-yield market?
5. Which of the following companies was NOT a takeover target by Michael Milken's corporate raiders in the 1980's?
Created with QuizScript
Economic quiz written by: Matt Rutledge - November 2003
Views expressed in the economic quiz are those of the individual author.