National Financial Literacy Month Workshop
Thursday, April 24, 2008, 8:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008, 8:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Wan2 get ready 4 your financial future?
A free personal finance workshop for teens (grades 7-12)
* expert speakers * free pizza * prizes
Pick your date-
school and community youth groups are welcome either day:
- Thursday, April 24, 2008, 8:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. OR
- Tuesday, April 29, 2008, 8:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Place: Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, 600 Atlantic Avenue, Boston MA 02210 Directions
Workshop sessions (both days):
- Fun Personal Finance Games—Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Be Smart About Credit—Mass. State Treasurer Cahill’s Office
- Financial Planning For Your Future—Junior Achievement
- The Real Costs of Owning Your Own Car—Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
- Identity Theft —International Assn. of Financial Crime Investigators
Presented by the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
in cooperation with:
- Boston Bar Association
- Citizen Schools
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- International Association of Financial Crime Investigators
- Junior Achievement of Eastern Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Council on Economic Education
- Massachusetts Credit Union League
- Massachusetts Office of Consumer Affairs & Business Regulation
- Massachusetts School Bank Association
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts State Treasurer’s Office
- National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship
- Operation Hope